Your product received
Mazimize your marketing by letting
your target audience know!
The official licensing partner of The Points GuyLicense Now
Featuring a review, quote, or third-party endorsement seal in your marketing gives your audience an unbiased, trusted recommendation they can rely on when making purchasing decisions. The Points Guys is highly recognizable and valued by consumers, setting your product apart in a crowded landscape.
Seal and Quote Licensing
Use on your website, social media, product packaging, in-store retail display, print marketing, advertising collateral, and TV.
Use in print marketing collateral, on your website in PDF format, or in emails to showcase positive press.
Specialty Graphics Award Products
Promote your feature with banners, posters, wall clings, elevator wraps, desktop lobby awards and more.
Ready to license? Have some more questions?
Allow one of our content sales and licensing account executives to assist you! Complete the form below, and we will be in touch in 1-2 business days.
Usage creative guidelines
- Usage Request
- All requests for award seals and usage agreements must be made by email to Jessica Stremmel at TPG@theYGSgroup.com.
- Creative Guidelines
- Recommended size is 100% of supplied seal size.
- On a white or light background, badge should be printed in color and kept in existing format.
- All quotes must be attributed to publication name with the date of the review.
- The following disclaimer needs to be included with all submitted creative using the seal: “(Publication name) is not affiliated with and does not endorse products or services of (Name of Licensee) For example, (Editors' Choice) is a registered trademark of The Points Guy and is used under license.”
- Using a The Points Guy award seal or quote on your advertising and product packaging are two high-impact ways for your company to promote the award among consumers and to help drive sales.
Use these great opportunites to show off your TPG award seal or quote:
- Product advertisements and commercials
- Website (a link to the publication’s website must appear wherever logo is displayed)
- Social media (organic and paid)
- Product or product packaging
- Retail displays, including counter displays, shelf-talkers, point-of-purchase displays, posters/wall hangings
- Email and newsletters
- Intranet and internal correspondence
- Trade marketing
Frequently asked questions
- What is the benefit of licensing The Points Guy seals and content?
The Points Guy (TPG) is the leading platform for consumers to gain knowledge on how to obtain and redeem rewards across multiple industries, with a strong focus on travel. TPG has unparalleled trust with consumers by marketing credit cards, sharing tips and re-viewing travel experiences in an authentic way and we are expanding our relationships to promote products that will continue to enhance their readers’ lives.
- What is the turnaround time on licensing approval?
Turnaround time is 24 hours after receipt of payment and submission of creative for approval. All creative material must be approved before it is distributed.
- What do I do when the license expires?
If you wish to continue using the quote or seal license after it has expired, you may reach out to YGS directly at: TPG@theYGSgroup.com and we can provide you with a renewal quote. Should you decide to not renew for another term, please remove the creative from your website, email signature, collateral, etc… and cease use of the previously licensed content.